Wednesday, May 13, 2009

damaged.


And suddenly I become a part of your past
I'm becoming the part that don't last
I'm losing you and its effortless
Without a sound we lose sight of the ground
In the throw around
Never thought that you wanted to bring it down
I won't let it go down till we torch it ourselves


In the past few days i have completed a 1000 word essay, had a proper dinner & dramathon at shear's place, skipped flare to fredo with shujing, attended AAs agm to support yuji evelyn melanie doozie etc, touch rug'd with d & friends, nando'd with peychee+victoria(1st visitor frm xinjiapo!), read 8 books about hegemonic masculinity & called my mummy to wish her happy mama's day.

On the other hand, I have not touched my 2500 word essay due friday, been skipping lectures & tutorials, have not been able to fall asleep any earlier than 3am & drift in n out of sleep when my mind does finally come to rest, continue to fail at letting go.

im tired of waking up tired.